Dublin Marathon, Mile 3

Sunday, September 15, 2013

A week before marathon day means.....

.........injury! It bloody happens to me every time! This time my right knee has decided to crap out on me. I was having a great week of training but then on Thursday me knee started to hurt. Come evening time it was very sore and by the next morning i couldn't bend the fecker. Gutted.

But I i was injured a week before Dublin in 2012 and also a week before London earlier this year, so I am hopefully that come next Sunday, my knee will be OK to run. Not sure if its just bad luck or something I am doing wrong, but thats three out of three marathons that I have been injured in run up to race day. I am following a proper plan so its not like I was overdoing it...

Ah well, time will tell.....

2 comments:

  1. Hope all heals in time my friend...I too run next Sunday, my first half marathon...let's hope we both have great races and experiences. Blessings...

    http://runningsurvivor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete